- true shotgun microphone designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders as a source of primary and reference audio.
- all new 1/2 inch condenser capsule that provides broadcast-quality audio via a 3.5mm minijack connector (outputting the mono signal to both left and right channels).
- super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is minimised, and your recording is focused on the subject in front of the camera.
- Easily accessible on the rear face of the microphone are the power, filter and level controls.
- uses a standard sized shoe mount for on camera use, and features a 3/8 inch thread in the base of the mount for easy boom pole mounting.
- battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery.
- professional grade 1/2 inch condenser shotgun microphone designed for use with consumer video cameras and personal audio recorders.
- integrated Rycote Lyre based shock mounting system isolates the VideoMic capsule and electronics from its all-metal shoe mount
- providing isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone.
- Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions
- standard sized shoe mount also includes a 3/8 inch thread in the base for easy mounting on a boom pole or stand.
- super-cardioid polar pattern the VideoMic becomes highly directional, focusing on the subject in front of the camera, and minimising any surrounding sounds.
- native 40Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
- A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
- industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Compact and light weight by design, the VideoMic GO delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use.
- tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
- integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound.
- Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
- has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your external microphone input from your camera, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.